We believe that wearing uniform helps children to feel part of our Maltby Manor family. It helps them to understand that they are in a formal purposeful learning environment and prepares them for expectations at secondary school and the world of work. While we do not attempt to formally enforce our uniform, we ask parents/carers to agree to send their children in the correct uniform so they feel part of the team!
Your child can wear uniform purchased from anywhere with or without the school logo, you can buy embroidered uniform from Tesco online using the link below. Uniform is now also available from Pinders using their website (also linked below) or from their shop in the arcade by the bus station in Rotherham. We ask that, other than small logos on PE kit (for example the Nike tick), your child wears either plain uniform or that with the school logo only.
Please note: We no longer stock uniform in the school office.
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Red Polo Shirt
- Black/ Grey Trousers
- Black/ Grey Dresses/ Skirts
- Plain Flat Black Shoes
- Navy Blue Fleece Coat (optional)
- Navy Blue Reversible Coat (optional)
- Navy Blue Book Bag
- Navy Rucksack
- Grey Trousers
- Grey Dress with dark socks/tights
- Grey/ Black Tailored Shorts with dark socks
- Red/Dark Blue Gingham Dress with white socks
- Red T-Shirt
- Black Shorts
- Dark Sweatshirt and Jogging Bottoms for Outdoor PE
No jewellery (including earrings) is allowed during P.E. or sports activities.
Here are the direct links to the shops who sell our uniform