Free School Meals
If you think you maybe entitled to apply for free school meals, click here to take you directly to the relevant Rotherham Council Page.
Are you aware pupils who are registered for the receipt of Free School Meals will enable our school to receive money to support our children in the form of the Pupil Premium.
Your child is eligible for Free School Meals if you get one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run- on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If your child has special dietary needs (e.g. allergies to foods) please download and complete the form below and hand it in to the Reception.