Big Sister Project
Places Leisure proud to be part of the Big Sister project
Are you aged between 9 and 15 and looking for a way into physical activity? You're in the right place!
At Places Leisure, we are delighted to partner up with Women In Sport and Hey Girls to deliver the Big Sister project, a programme designed to help all girls achieve their goals, whatever they may be.
As part of our commitment to helping girls get into activity we are offering free 6-month onsite memberships, which include:
- Unlimited gym, which includes a 1:1 gym induction (11-15 year olds)
- Unlimited swimming
- Selection of group workout classes
- Friendly on-site team, to support you through your activity
- Free period products and advice
- Free access to Places Locker App and Virtual Studio which includes a Big Sister channel, chats and general advice
We know that not everyone has the same goals and not everyone progresses at the same speed, that's why our team are on hand to provide a friendly voice to talk to, a professional opinion to achieve the best results possible and a positive outlook to maintain that encouragement all the way.
Our free 6-month membership is available at 11 of our sites listed below.
- Riverside Leisure Centre, Norwich
- Graves Health and Sports Centre, Sheffield
- Wisewood Sports Centre, Sheffield
- Thorncliffe Health and Sports Centre, Sheffield
- William Gregg VC Leisure Centre, Heanor
- Alfreton Leisure Centre
- Ripley Leisure Centre
- Maltby Leisure Centre
- Aston-Cum-Aughton Leisure Centre, Sheffield
- Rotherham Leisure Complex
- Wath Upon Dearne Leisure Centre
If you are interested in finding out more or signing up, please complete the below form and we will be in contact. Please be aware that your parent/ guardian must attend site for your initial signing up process after this visit you can then attend alone or with friends or family members.
For all the information please visit - Big Sister Project | Places Leisure – Places Leisure